Yep, I confirm there was a fire attack! Who set
fire? I won't tell you. But you've got to hold arsonist
- I'm the Secretary-General Ban Kill-Moon, my inspection
team confirmed a mass killing at US Navy Yard did occur.
I strongly condemn the use of firearm to kill military personnel
and believes this act is a crime. The international community
has a moral responsibility to hold accountable those responsible
and for ensuring that firearms can never re-emerge in Navy
Yard as an instrument of mass murder.
- We've already known the killing has
happened. What we want to know is who are behind the killing.
- Oh, you want to know who should be held accountable? Tell
ya, I have my own thoughts on this, but it is for others
to pursue this matter further to determine responsibility.
- Don't you want to share your thoughts
with the international community?
- That's my private thoughts and I don't want my privacy
to be violated.
- So you don't want to help the international
community to exercise moral responsibility by holding accountable
- I'm Russian ambassador and I know who
are responsible: The technical details make clear that only
the US regime could have carried out this mass firearm attack
in the Navy Yard.