Police special task force in full military
gear is ready to defend the RNC.
The following are some online comments:
- These guys are ready to kill.
But who are their enemies?
- You reckless law breaking officials,
capitalists and landlords, where is your self-confidence?
- Ultimately, at whom their guns
are aiming is a serious question.
- What the f**k is this! Are we
having a civil war or facing a
large scale Japanese invasion again?
- Now it is so clear, that 1.4 billion
Chinese people are the enemies of the government, which is
why they are so nervous when holding a meeting. I think it
is true to say that when you have done too many bad things,
you must be petrified when someone knocks at your door in
- With such advanced military weapons
and fighting spirit, these guys shall be able to recover
not just one but 10 Diaoyu
- How come the "people's representatives" are
so scared of people.
- They know they lost the support
- You guys [the Party's security
guards] look so awesome, dare you take a trip to the
- The underground communist party
is going to have yet another secret conference, so they'll
have to be very vigilant.
- When they are with people, they act
like masters; when they are with the foreign powers,
- You know right away what the rotten
lots this ruling group represents when you see who their
true targets are.
- If they are not going to fight
against Japanese, who are they really going to declare war
- It looks a fierce class struggle
- Except nukes, this regime has
almost used all military means when dealing with its people.
- These corrupted officials are
very creative and brave when they plot how to suppress and
exploit people, but extremely dummy and coward when they
face Japanese [as well as Washington's]