A Chinese mentioned on his microblog a conversation between
him & his fellow students and an economist, who helped
drafting Premier Wen
Jiabao's annual government report, about whether the
money spent on US
home-loan will ever be recovered.
"No, not a chance," the economist replied in
a clean-cut tone
"You mean we will lost all those money?" the
"Yes, there is nothing we can do about it."
The following are the responses to
- China is a vegetable garden, everyone
can come to take whatever he likes - a nation
without a defense policy!
- If we can't make them to listen,
we will have to force them to leave.
- Those in decision making positions
have an obligation to explain it to the public. With mistakes
so horrendous, they must not be allowed to remain in their
posts. If they still have any conscience left within them
they should resign.
- Allow them to resign? That's a
punishment too lenient for their crime. They must be brought
- Why no one from People's Congress
ever handed over a bill on this matter?
- They all say Premier
Wen will resign as the result. Why he is still around?
- The Premier
Wen's face showed up on the Times magazine, and old
scum bag Mao Yushi got a prize from an America's [extreme
right, neo-fascist] group - that's a good deal for
- No matter how big blunder they
made, no one needs to take responsibility - no wonder they
all want to hang on to their jobs.
billion, all gone.
- Yet we are now still lending more
money to American government.
- He bought US debts and got his kickbacks.
- That's how he makes up his mistake:
through inflation - oil price, water
price, electricity price and gas price are all rise sharply.
- He who commits high treason must
- Among 28 major enterprises, 21
are now controlled by foreign powers, including Herbing Beer
with 100 years of history. Since we entered WTO,
what benefits we've got from that organization? None! --
Our government is selling out all of us.
- There was a period in history when
Chinese court paid
large sums to Tartars in exchange for peace.
- What are you guys worrying about.
The money is lent to the US government.
- Check US
government's records on the foreign debt payment in
400 years of history, you'll know why we won't be able
to get the money back.
- That economist spoke in such an
off-handed manner. Even he has not taken bribery, with his
attitude, he should be kicked out from the public office.
- No nation will ever tolerate
a national leader who trades the nation's security and people's
survival rights for his personal fame and fortune, otherwise,
the nation will cease to exist sooner or later.