FAO conferred an Agricola Medal on Chinese
Premier Wen Jiabao for - guess what - promoting food security.
In the eye of Chinese public nothing can be more cynical
than this. Below are some responses posted online:
- I'm a peasant, I oppose to rewarding this man for what
he did to China's
- What do you reckon, this is a reward given to him by
- To be fair, the countryside are not too bad these few
- In which way? The crops become genetically modified;
the fertile farmlands become construction fields; the hydraulic
systems are all rundown; the highly polluted industries are
relocated from cities to the villages.
- You just wait, when all food on Chinese people's dinner
table become genetically modified, Wen Jiabao will be given
a even bigger award by Americans.
- China's unsafe food practice ranks the top in the world. [Should
vice premier Li Keqiang responsible for food safety along
with Wen Jiabao not be charged for manslaughter offence
accordingly? - Multipletext]
- Chinese people become the guinea
pigs of the world scientific field, for which Wen Jiabao
does deserve a medal. [Under Wen-Li
administration, dozens of Chinese kids in Hubei Province
have been used as the human guinea pigs by an US bio research
company to test the new strain of GM food - so far no government
department or officials have been prosecuted for this crime
of anti-humanity - Multipletext]
- due to Wen Jiabao's tireless efforts, thousands of millions
of high-quality rice and wheat farms are forcibly purchased
at very low price or even taken over without compensation
by corrupted officials and mafia like developers, and then
transferred into concrete forests.
- This is an award for Wen Jiabao's high treason act.
- When later he is brought to trial, this medal will be
presented to the court as the evidence of high treason.
- Guess who will deliver the next medal to Wen Jiabao?
The Fascist Japan.
- This is a medal for butcher.
- Is he awarded for promoting GMO or importing food from
overseas? [These are only major contributions
Wen Jiabao has made to China's agricultural sector]
- Wen Jiabao is no doubt the No. one public enemy in China.
Regardless his/her political views, almost everyone believes
he deserves to die ten thousands times for the crimes he
committed against Chinese nation.