List China Events Chinese Culture China Watch Chinese Music Land of China Chinese Festival Chinese History Chinese Architecture Chinese Medicine People in China What Chinese Say Martial Arts China Tales World Watch World Beyond Amusing & Musing


Home >> World Watch

Wall Street Revolution (6)

25 September 2011
 

"Free Market My Ass''
That Has Resulted 1% Haves & 99% Have-nots

自由市场狗屁不如

Becky Wartell traveled long way from Maine to New York to join the protest rally and explains to the media why she is against American system:

"I am a small business owner! What everybody's here protesting is that fact that 1% of the population controls so much wealth. We are the rest of society. We are the 99%."

“我们抗议的是这样一种现实:1%的人控制了大部分财富。我们是剩下来的99%。”

Have you noticed a Chinese guy in the background holding a Chinese sign that read:

和平、自由、民主
合情、合理、合法

Peace, freedom, democracy;
Be compassionate, be reasonable, be legitimate.

Who is this guy recklessly promoting Chinese value to the Americans?

1, Cultural Revolution 1966?
2, Tiananmen Square 1989?
3, Libya Day of Rage?
4, The Whole World Is Watching
5, "Capitalism Isn't Working"
6, "Free Market My Ass"

Prev: Religious Freedom in America
Next: Japanese Prisoners in China

 
 
RELATED:

Home List About This Website Contact Us

Copyright © 2008 - 2017